Diamond Earrings for Women
Finding the right diamond earrings can frame your face in the most beautiful way possible. There are so many styles and options for diamond earrings, which can make the perfect gift for women whether you are going for designer diamond studs, hoops, or huggies.
How to Choose the Best Diamond Earrings for You?
Shopping for diamond earrings is not an easy task. What are some of the considerations when you are looking to buy the perfect diamond earrings? How can you be sure of the quality and suitability of the diamonds you choose?
- Cut quality - The cut quality of diamonds is graded, and a better grade means the cut is more proportional. This means it reflects light better, and generally provides a better look. Bigger diamonds are more noticeable if they have a poor cut.
- Cut shape - The cut does have an impact on the quality and bigger diamonds are more noticeable in terms of cut shape. It's important to find a shape that looks good for your face and flatters your own looks.
- Metal type and color - Similarly, certain types and colors of metal can suit your complexion. Pale, rosy complexions might go for white gold whereas more bronzed skin might find yellow or even rose gold and diamond earrings to be a more suitable look.
Types of Cuts for Diamond Earrings
- Round Cut - This cut is one of the most popular and gives a classic look for diamond stud earrings. Round cut diamonds can look great in gold diamond earrings.
- Rectangular Cuts - Rectangular cuts include a radiant cut diamond which has a brilliant-cut faucet pattern. A rectangular cut can give an angular design.
- Oval Cut - Oval cut diamonds are an option with superb brilliance and brightness, but they can also give the illusion of being bigger than they are due to the oval design.
- Triangular Cuts - These may also be referred to as Trillion, Trilliant and sometimes Trill. Triangular diamonds are often made from rough diamonds known as macles.
- Square Cut - You may opt for a traditional square cut or a "cushion" cut. A cushion cut diamond has rounded edges and doesn't look so angular. This might suit certain people better than others.
Trending Diamond Earrings' Styles
Some trending styles include round brilliant diamonds, as well as the cushion cut which is designed to show off the vibrance and colors of the diamond. Radiant and heart shape cuts are also a good option for something unique, and a little different to the norm. The princess cut has become incredibly popular since it was first introduced in the 1980s, but this is usually reserved for earrings. That said, princess diamond earrings do exist and can look spectacular. An emerald cut diamond can also show off the glimmer of your beautiful diamond earrings.
How to Wear Luxury Diamond Earrings the Right Way?
Buying luxury and unique diamond earrings is one thing, but wearing them in the right way is another. How can you ensure your designer diamond earrings are done justice with your outfit?
- Your face shape - Certain gold diamond earrings will look better with certain face shapes. If you know your face shape, choose your diamonds accordingly. If you have an angular and square face already, don't go for an angular design, try something that will soften the look such as round diamond earrings. If you have a rounder face, dangling earrings or emerald cut diamonds might help to elongate and balance your look.
- Your outfits and look - You should also match colors of your gold and diamond earrings to your outfits and the look you are going for, including makeup. You may want to think of a seasonal color palette to help you make the suitable choice.
- Occasion - You may want to dress your diamond earrings up or down depending on the occasion. Large, emerald cuts might make a big statement, whereas a subtle diamond stud can just give a delicate glimmer to your outfit.
Caring for Your Certified Diamond Earrings
It is incredible how many people buy handcrafted, designer diamond earrings and don’t take proper care of them. How do you take care of your diamond earrings to ensure they can last you a lifetime?
How to Clean Diamond Earrings
Cleaning diamond earrings can be broken down into very easy steps.
- Soak your earrings in a bowl of warm (not boiling) water.
- Add some unscented washing up liquid. Not very much is required and no harsh chemicals are needed.
- Mix and leave for around half an hour.
- Rinse the earrings individually under a faucet (flowing gently).
- Pat dry with a clean and soft cloth.
- Use a soft brush such as a child's toothbrush (brand new) to get rid of any leftover residue.
How to Store Your Diamonds?
All the diamond jewelry you own should be stored separately in its own compartment of a box, or its own unique box. Diamond is the hardest substance known for jewelry but it can still damage other diamonds, and other types of jewelry that you own! This can make your collection worth less and, of course, it can impair the look and the brilliance of your diamond earrings. You still need to store the earrings together in compartmented boxes, and you can place them on a piece of ribbon if you wish to keep the diamonds stored together.
The other consideration is the environment you store it in. Try to store diamonds in a space where the heat and humidity is at a stable level if you can.
Knowing where to buy real diamond earrings for women is one thing, but you also need to know how to pair them with outfits and how to store them properly to avoid damage.
With so many cuts and styles of women's diamond earrings you have virtually limitless options. Our stunning collection of designer earrings in a variety of stud designs as well as hoops and huggies ensures you are only wearing the very best in handmade quality.