Diamond Bangles for Women
Surely no fine jewelry collection is complete without a bangle. Slender and elegant diamond bangles, set in 14K gold, make up our stunning collection of bangle bracelets, perfect for use with a variety of day and eveningwear. The latest designer gold bangles can enhance almost any look you are going for.
What to Look for When Choosing Gold Bangles With Diamonds
Choosing to buy cute bangles is even more difficult when you are looking to buy bangles with diamonds within. A diamond bangle bracelet needs to fit certain criteria, and there is more to consider than standard fashion bracelets.
Diamonds come with a clarity rating. When choosing diamond and gold bangle bracelets you should consider how clear you need the diamonds to be. Naturally, better clarity will lead to a more expensive bangle. A clarity grade of SI1 or better is normally fine for your diamond as it does not have unwanted inclusions that are easy to see with the naked eye. Anything above this is a real bonus.
Carat weight relates to the size and density of the diamond. A bigger carat rating on the diamond usually means a bigger stone. Diamond bangle bracelets often contain a lot of diamonds, and the rating may be referred to as the “total carat weight” for all of the diamonds put together. The carat weight might be quite high but there could be a number of tiny stones surrounding the design and set within the bangle.
The cut of the diamond dictates the shape and how it is set within the ring. You can find almost any shape for diamonds within a gold bangles collection but there are a few which are most popular:
- Baguette diamonds, which have a longer, rectangular shape that lends itself to some bangle designs. Baguette diamonds are likely to have a high brilliance and can be channel set within the diamond bracelet or bangle.
- Round diamonds. These need to be embedded with a bezel or set around the bangle. You may get an individual round diamond or a number of them set within the bangle.
- The princess cut is always popular, and can be set within the bangle or within prongs on a bangle itself. Claw and channel set princess cut diamond bangles are popular.
How to style your diamond bangles?
Diamond bangles can be almost anything you want them to be. When it comes to pairing bangles for women with an outfit, you can achieve a more subtle and stylish look or something more flamboyant depending on how you wish to dress.
- Glam and sparkly. Combine your unique gold bangle bracelets with plenty of other rings and a summery dress for a feminine style.
- Delicate. Simple attire can be paired with the best gold bangles for simplicity, slimline and often white gold in nature.
- Stacked up with a boho look. You can wear multiple diamond bangles on the same wrist, and this sort of stacking can look good with loud clothing and boho chic.
- Outstanding and professional. Show off those diamond and gold bangle bracelets with a dress or with relatively formal clothing to take to work. The professional look can also be easily turned into a formal event or evening wear bangle look.
Caring for your diamond bangles
Your unique gold bangles with diamonds require care. Even though 14K gold bangles and diamonds are very strong materials, they can get eroded or damaged, or even scratched by other diamonds.
There are a few simple ways to ensure that a diamond bangle bracelet keeps its sparkle. Soak it for 20-30 minutes in warm water, with a small amount of mild soap. This can be done as regularly as you like, but once or twice a week is ideal if you really want it to shimmer. Once finished, you can use a dry but non-abrasive cloth to pat it dry if you need to.
It's vital you don't use anything that might cause scratching on the gold surface. If you want to get rid of any specific dirt or grime buildups, you can make use of a very soft brush such as a child's toothbrush. You don't want your best gold bangles becoming worn and tired looking.
Measuring Your Hand Size
Many bracelet lengths can be decided by measuring your wrist size. If you are using a clasp to keep it in place then your wrist measurement is the most important. For bangle bracelets, measuring your whole fist is required as the hand itself is what is going to keep the bracelet in place. Without fancy tools, you can measure up your hand for a bangle bracelet.
- Cut a thread or thin piece of paper first.
- Put your little finger and thumb together. Put the thread or paper around the widest part of your hand, and mark this.
- Cut to length, or measure the length of the thread needed with a ruler. This can give you the correct minimum size you need for a bangle.
From pure gold bangles to diamond bangles, or even those using other gemstones, our latest gold bangles collection can provide you with the right option for your wardrobe whether you are planning to dress it up or dress it down. Bangles are incredibly versatile and can be worn on a day-to-day basis, but make sure you get both the design and the sizing right.