Gold Earrings for Women
Earrings are some of the most sought-after pieces of jewelry. Custom-made earrings can give an incredible glimmer to any look and provide you with the finishing touches to a beautiful outfit. If you are looking into where to buy earrings then you will see just how many choices there are on the market, and all the different varieties. We've provided more information about our stunning selection of handcrafted earrings including white and yellow gold earrings and a number of other handcrafted designer options.
Various Types of Women's Earrings
There are a number of different types of earrings. Some of the most common are described below:
- Diamond Earrings. This term can refer to any type of earrings that include a diamond. 14K gold earrings with diamond are seen as the gold standard, but there are drop earrings with a diamond, or multiple diamonds, forming a part of the design. Diamond eternity rings will complete the look and add some sparkle to the earrings.
- Gemstone Earrings. Diamonds are not the only gemstone and other precious stones can form a part of the design. Amber, topaz and sapphire can all give different looks, and different colors, to provide more versatility to your beautiful collection. Gemstone earrings can be paired with a stunning gemstone ring and stand you out of the crowd.
- Hoop Earrings. Ear hoops form a hoop around the ear, threaded through the piercing. Some designer hoops can have a large drop to give a real statement, whereas others can be smaller and more subtle. Hoop earrings are the inseparable accessories for your wedding dress as well. When matched with the diamond wedding ring, they can make a huge statement and let you be remarkable on your dream day.
- Stud Earrings. A simple stud in the ear is a very subtle way to add a bit of glimmer to your outfit. Studs can contain precious gemstones and of course, these earrings can look great in a variety of designs.
How to Choose Perfect Gold Earrings
How can you ensure that you get the perfect pair of earrings? Choosing between cut, style and quality can make a big difference.
Pick the Perfect Earrings for Your Face Shape
Did you know that the right girls earrings can make a big difference on the overall look of your face? A drop earring or something with a dangling design can help make your face look longer or slipper, whereas circular options or larger hoops might do the opposite, and make your face look fuller.
Luckily, gemstones and metals can be measured in terms of their quality and weight. Keep an eye out for clarity, the carat rating (this relates to weight and purity) and any hallmarks or certification to come with your earrings.
There aren’t a huge amount of materials used making the earrings, so you can get affordable studs. Ear hoops or gold drop earrings might have a bit more of an expensive price tag. Naturally, diamonds will cost more than many other custom-made earrings.
Consider the Occasion
Do you want to make a big statement? Or are you looking for something small and subtle. A small and classy set of studs might be best for a funeral, but other occasions would allow for more flamboyant designs.
Think About Colors
Both the gemstones and the gold itself. For instance, if you are buying for someone who is pale in complexion then you might want to go for white gold earrings, and steer clear of rose gold.
Are You Buying the Earrings as a Gift?
You might want to go for a simple design to be safe. Consider the personality of the person you are buying for and what they normally wear.
What to Look for When Buying Gold Earrings Online
How do you look for fine jewelry
online? How can you be sure you are safe buying a perfect pair of earrings on the internet?
- Hallmarks and certificates: A certification from an independent source is perfect.
- Understand carat rating: For instance, 24K may be the purest, but if you are looking for earrings to have stone studs within, 14K is better.
- Only shop on trusted retailers sites: This can ensure you don’t get scammed and end up with a product that is not what it claims to be.
- Good photographs: There is nothing wrong with buying based on a photograph, but you should try and ensure you have seen a good quality photograph to give an idea of exactly what the earrings look like.
Caring for Your Unique Gold Earrings
Some people think that gold earrings don’t need to be cleaned, but this is not the case. You do need to be very careful with cleaning. Use warm water and unscented soap. Don’t use a lot of soap, either. You can immerse them in the water for 30 minutes if needed. Pat them dry with cloth and if you need to remove any other residue then you can always use a very soft toothbrush. Store and organize your earrings using a jewelry box. This is a great way to ensure that you don’t get your earrings mixed up. It is also a way to keep them at a normal humidity and avoid any sort of chemicals damaging the earrings or the gemstones within. If you are wondering how to organize earrings, there are plenty of compartmented organizers, allowing you to store two earrings together so they don’t get mixed up. Don’t take any chances. Studs can even be placed in a length of ribbon to keep them together. Otherwise, if they are loose, they may fall and be hard to track down. Small studs can easily become lost.
Choosing the best gold earrings can be difficult, whether you are looking for small and subtle studs or bigger, statement earrings. With our range of beautiful handcrafted earrings you can ensure that you get something that looks amazing with your own complexion and face shape, or, if you’re buying for a gift, make sure you buy some gold earrings that the recipient is going to love.