Gold Stackable Rings
For the sort of person who loves to be able to choose between lots of jewelry, and mix and match your gems and metals to give new and exciting looks, stacking rings can be a superb option. A stackable ring set allows you to buy rings together that you already know will perfectly stack, or you can match these up with other rings you already own, such as diamond stacking rings to compliment your elegant wedding ring.
Types of stacking rings
There are a number of designs that are common when it comes to stacking rings. Certain patterns and small and subtle details look excellent with unique and handcrafted stacking rings such as those on Noray Designs.
- Milgrain. A milgrain design will feature tiny beads made out of metal, usually around the outside of the ring to give a stylish look and unique finish to your ring. Milgrain patterns are small and subtle so lend themselves to stacking.
- Twisted. Some 14k diamond stacking rings have a twisted design. Without a gemstone, they might feature a design that looks similar to twisted rope. Colorful gemstone rings may have a simple eternity loop or other twist detail.
- Braided. A braided ring design can have a similar appearance to braided hair, if you imagine the metal as the individual braids making their way around the finger. This intricate detailing lends itself to white gold or rose gold stackable rings.
- Infinity. Infinity rings are thus called because they feature an infinity look design, often stretching all the way around the ring. An infinity design can offer a lot of specific symbolism.
- Stacking rings sets. If you are unsure which rings to match up, or want one of multiple gold types, there are 14k stacking rings in rose gold, yellow gold and white gold designs. A stacking ring set can be a great way to be confident that your rings will all nicely go together.
- Solitaire. You can find many delicate yet unique stackable rings with a small, single stone, known as a solitaire design. This adds a gemstone and a bit of detail, and white gold stackable rings with diamonds in a solitaire setting can look excellent with other types of metal and gemstone stacked together.
- Stackable mothers rings. Some of the most popular women's gold stackable rings are those which represent new additions to the family. Women may get a new ring to mark the miracle of bringing a new life into the world.
How to wear stacking rings
You should wear stackable rings in a certain way to get the most out of them, matched up with specific gemstones and even different outfits to give an effective unique ring collection that shows off your personality.
Simple rings for a minimalist look
Even if you are looking to buy elegant stacking rings you can opt for minimalist designs and a minimal look that can be mixed with virtually any outfit, for a classy and
Stacking rings usually don’t have large stones so this makes the metals all the more important. Most precious metals including all the styles of gold, white gold, rose gold and yellow gold, tend to match very well, so many people go for white, yellow or rose gold stackable rings
The subtle and elegant stones that are likely to be included within stackable rings can be all sorts of gemstones. Diamond rings are not uncommon and even stackable wedding bands that allow you to wear them along with eternity rings or other ring styles.
If you are going to be wearing a lot of pieces of luxury jewelry and numerous gold stackable rings then you will want to ensure that the colors match to provide an interesting look rather than clashing.
Stackable birthstone rings allow you to use the gemstone that represents your birth month, and these can be a variety of colors. While most will go well with diamonds, match up gemstones with a color palette so you create a beautiful seasonal look rather than a random match of color and stones.
Keep it simple
Lots of loud designs and bold patterns, settings and big stones can give you a really cluttered look. It’s hard to coordinate a lot of designs together, so simple and elegant stacking rings are probably the best way to go. 14K stacking rings are great for a simple but classy gold finish.
How to create a perfect style with stacking ring set
Styling with rings takes some thought and getting the perfect look with stacking rings can be even more of a challenge.
- If you are going to opt for a casual look, with jeans or even a simple summer dress, it is probably a good idea to stick with a simple look, with one or two fingers having a few different understated gold rings.
- If you are wearing an evening dress, and glamor is the name of the game, you can feel free to mix and match and get a level of intricacy and detail that you are happy with.
- Always keep colors in mind and ensure they match not just with the other rings but with the actual outfit you plan to wear, whether this is simple and understated or dressed up and ready for a formal event.