Link Chains for Women
Link chains can be the ideal simplistic, yet elegant design for enhancing your wardrobe. Our range of 14K gold chains, including custom-made link chain necklaces and designer chain bracelets, can elevate almost any outfit to the next level.
Link Chains at Noray Designs
Noray Designs has a number of designer link chains, for those looking for link necklaces or stunning chain bracelets.
Link Chain Necklaces
Some of the most popular link chains at Noray Designs are our unique link necklaces. If you are wondering where to shop for a chain necklace, look no further. Our chains come in a variety of different styles and designs, and utilize different metals so you can choose the ideal look for your own needs. The lengths vary, but a 20 inch design can give a beautiful hang and create something of a statement.
Link Chain Bracelets
We provide the best place to buy link chain bracelets in all different designs. You can buy chains in white or yellow gold. Why not match up a bracelet with a link chain necklace? If you are looking into where to get chains you might find it a relief to be able to get both chain bracelets and link chain necklaces in the same place.
What are the different types of chains? Our pure 14K gold chain designs come in multiple varieties. When you buy a link chain, you need to understand the differences between the different designs to make an informed decision.
- Paperclip: They’re called this due to the fact that they loosely resemble paperclips hooped together.
- Belcher: These feature oval links, and the alternate links are turned 180° degrees to lock in with the links either side. The links are chunkier and smaller than paperclip designs.
- Anchor: One of the most simple chain designs, made with oval or round links.
- Curb chain: Curb link chains are popular, they create a chunky look and men often opt for curb chains. The curbed design of each link makes for a flat and sturdy chain.
- Snake: Snake chains are made out of a lot of tiny rings so you can barely see any space in the design at all. This gives the appearance of snakeskin as well as a flexible design
Another decision when it comes to choosing a necklace or a chain bracelet is the type of clasp. The clasp connects one end to the other and keeps it secure around your neck or wrist. There are a few styles of clasp to consider.
- Lobster: Lobster clasps resemble the look of a lobster’s claw. They’re secure and self-closing.
- Bolo: Sliding clasps, which are popular on bracelets as they let you slide and alter the length to suit your wrist.
- Spring Ring: This sort of clasp has a ring connecting the two ends with a spring clasps within that allows you to hook it around the link.
- Adjustable: These designs let you hook the clasp to the appropriate link to give you the length you are looking for.
How to Style Link Chains
Styling your chains can be a challenge. Even the best chains or stunning designer chain bracelets need to be paired with the right outfit.
How to Style Link Chain Necklaces
There are a number of ways to style link necklaces. They can either be dressed up or dressed down. A lot will depend on the design you go for, as a slim white gold link chain necklace might provide less of a statement piece than a chunky yellow gold option.
- Slim and subtle. White gold chain links are great for this, and a paperclip design is relatively slim, giving an ideal option for wearing with a casual outfit or everyday office wear.
- Make a statement. A thicker, yellow or even a white gold chain can provide a statement piece, ideal with plunging necklines and a way to add a noticeable adornment around your neck. For the final stunning look, add some elegant gold rings or a 14k diamond band and let them stand you out from the crowd.
How to Style Link Chain Bracelets
Styling a chain bracelet can be similar to styling a necklace. The choice may come down to how much of a statement you want to make. Are you trying to look amazing on the red carpet or just add a tiny bit of glamor or pizzazz to your outfit? Smaller, white gold chain bracelets are great for wearing as an everyday piece of jewelry. Around the office, or just going to the store, they can lift a casual outfit into something a bit more chic. If you want to make more of a statement, go for a chunky bracelet combined with other bracelets (chain or otherwise). Mixing colors and types of metals is another way to create an eye-catching look.
Caring for Your Gold Link Chains
A lot of people neglect jewelry or don’t know exactly how to keep it in the best condition. You don’t need to do a lot to ensure that your link chain keep its sparkling look and condition. A few simple tips will help you to care for your link chain.
- Don’t wear the chain overnight. It is easy to forget, especially with bracelets, but a chain worn overnight can get kinks or tangles more easily.
- If you do get tangles or kinks that are hard to unwind, or your chain bracelet or necklace is stiff, a small amount of olive oil can be used to help.
- Clean your chain regularly. You can do so by using some warm water and a few drops of a mild soap solution. If there are grimy buildups then you can also use a soft brush. Something like an unused children’s toothbrush is perfect in this scenario.
There is no denying that a link chain can add a real dazzle to your look, but choosing which to buy is not always easy. One of our stunning link chains can help to elevate your wardrobe and provide you with a beautiful piece of jewelry to treasure over the years.